While Deposita endeavors to keep the content up to date and the website running smoothly, Deposita is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material displayed on this site, nor for access to the website or parts thereof.
All information, materials, products and services (whether displayed as text or graphics) included on this website are provided “as is”, with no warranties – except where expressly otherwise stated. Deposita also disclaims any warranties for products or services advertised on this site by third parties.
Deposita cannot assume any liability, obligation or responsibility for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, lost data, revenues or profit) which may result from the inability to use, the correct / incorrect use, downloading, abuse or misuse of the website and / or its content – even if Deposita has been informed of the possibilities of such damages.
The copy published under the News and Blogs sections of this website is sourced from outside the company and the content does not necessarily reflect the views of Deposita. Deposita is not responsible for any of these articles, comments or reviews, as the posters thereof assume full responsibility for their views.
In order to provide increased value to site users, Deposita may refer you to other resources – including providing links to external website or contact details of related companies / organisations / individuals.
However, this is for the convenience of visitors only and do not serve as endorsements or approvals by Deposita of any information, products or services on such sites, unless otherwise stated. These websites may also contain opinions and viewpoints of third parties that do not necessarily coincide with those of Deposita.
Deposita is also not responsible for the availability of these websites (including their individual pages or information linked to) or other resources referred to. Nor is Deposita liable (directly or indirectly) for the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) or any damage, loss or offence caused in connection with any advertising, products, services or other materials offered by these external websites or resources.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prize is a Deposita Cash Deposit Machine. The type of Cash Deposit Machine will be determined by the winner's responses to the quiz questions.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
- Enabling the winner to take full advantage of the Deposita Cash Deposit Machine, a four-year contract for an end-to-end cash management solution is to be signed as part of the prize acceptance. A sales executive will be appointed to assist the winner with the contracting process.
Winner Announcement and Timeline:
- The Competition will run from 4 to 31 October 2022.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via phone and via email on 2 November 2022.
- Deposita will make two attempts to contact the winner via email. If the winner does not respond to the emails informing them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they forfeit their right to the prize, and Deposita reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
Eligibility to Enter:
- The competition is open to all entrants who have completed the campaign questionnaire and supplied their contact information.
- There is a limit of one entry per person and the competition is completely free to enter.